THE NURSING EXPERIENCE PROJECT
Skill-building through on-demand coaching for NURSES AND NURSE LEADERS.
Nurses are experiencing unprecedented levels of stress and trauma, which has led to a national nurse retention crisis. Health care executives have a responsibility — and an opportunity — to help.
Results in Just Five Minutes a Week
The Nursing Experience Project (NEP) is a skill-building solution for nurses, leaders, and teams to get the training and support they need to improve their connection with patients, their leadership effectiveness — and most importantly — their resilience and sense of well-being in these challenging times.
With NEP, organizations realize meaningful, measurable results when nurses spend five minutes or less per week with coaching tips that are delivered via a mobile app. It’s a practical and effective way to put coaching in everyone’s hands, and tap the power of shared, coordinated learning.
Learning that is designed for
usability and scalability
All content is delivered via the proven “micro-learning” approach for consumption in short bursts of time and immediate application. An engaging mobile app enables simultaneous, organizational-wide reach.
View a sample coaching tip
Demonstrate Heart: Standing For What Is Right
Curriculum designed and delivered by nurses and industry thought leaders
- Content is based on years of validated research and on the job experience.
- Skills are packaged together with reflection questions and calls to action in order to spark rapid change.
- Individual and leadership certifications are available upon completion of select NEP programs.
Professional support that boosts engagement
- Dedicated client success managers bring proven strategies and resources to drive care team participation.
- Nurses, leaders, and teams learn with and from each other to accelerate impact and improvement.
Programs that are purpose-built to achIEve specific objectives
- Aligned with organizational improvement initiatives to deliver measurable results
- Video-based skill-building tips are bundled together to build specific skills over a period of weeks or months.
- Participants can track their progress (including CEUs) in the app and share insights with colleagues.
View additional sample coaching tips, discover our learn, try, share model, and hear from our founding partner, Banner Health.
Tell us how the Nursing Experience Project can support your organizational goals.